Abstracts open: February 2014
Abstracts close: 30th May 2014
Notification to Authors: 11th June 2014
Author Acceptances: 25th June 2014
Draft Program available: 30th June 2014
Full papers for peer review required by 18th July
Early Bird close: 18th July 2014
Conference Streams will include but not be limited to:
Authors or organisations interested in submitting a paper or presenting a workshop are invited to submit an abstract of no more than 300 words outlining the aims, contents and conclusions of their paper or presentation; or about their intended role in a workshop.
All proposals will be reviewed by the Conference Program Committee. Presentations will be selected to provide a program that offers a comprehensive and diverse treatment of issues related to the conference theme. Authors will be notified by e-mail of the outcome of their abstract submission.
- 1. Abstracts should contain a maximum of 300 words and must be submitted in English.
- 2. All confirmed abstracts will be published in the Book of Abstracts.
- 3. Accepted authors must register for the Conference to be included in the Program. Where a paper is written by joint authors, at least one author is required to register as a full delegate at the early bird member rate.
- 4. Abstract submissions will only be accepted via the conference website.
- 5. We regret that no financial support can be provided for workshops, and session papers.
Please indicate if you will be presenting an academically oriented, professional paper for consideration for publication in the conference proceedings for which you request peer refereeing by emailing the
conference secretariat after you have submitted your abstract.