Partnership, Sponsorship, Exhibition and Advertising
Reasons to align with the 2017 International Urban Design Conference:
- We are in the 10th year of this Conference and we have loyal, engaged delegates passionate about the industry and designing cities that are liveable, safe and exciting!
- Face to face connectivity with 250+ delegates
- Digital visibility throughout the campaign to a database of 53,500 subscribers and a significant engaged community of 8,500 Association and 7,500 Conference social media followers
- Engage with designers, town planners, architects, policy makers, politicians, development industry, engineers, fund managers, social planners, landscape architects, government representatives, sustainability practitioners and community leaders
- Participate and collaborate in the learning environment with renown speakers, workshops and seminars that tackle current and controversial topics
- Promote and educate the sector on your products or services and its application in Urban Design
- Be visible in supporting the Association of Sustainability in Business, our community and the issues that impact our environment
Join other professionals who are passionate about discussing issues, challenges and collaborating on innovative approaches in Urban Design and the impact on changing our cities, communities and environment.
Please fill out form to request a prospectus or contact Bec Byrnes, Business Partnerships Manager on +61 7 5502 2068 or via email email@example.com .
Conference Partners 2017
Conference Exhibitors 2017
Australian Sustainable Built Environment Council (ASBEC) – Partnering Organisation
ASBEC’s membership consists of industry and professional associations, non-government organisations and government observers who are involved in the planning, design, delivery and operation of our built environment.
Build Australia – Media Partner
Build Australia promotes industry achievement, tracking major projects in prospect and in progress around the country, reporting on sustainability, safety, innovation and more across both traditional and digital media. The media suite comprising magazine, website and eNewsletter delivers an information package to the construction industry at executive management level.