• Fully Paid Presenter Registration
• Abstract proposal and profile shared on the ANZMH website blog
• Announcement in our Mental Health newsletter linked to external website blog, approx. 36,000 readers
• Social Media announcement on our Mental Health platforms linked to external website blog
• Profile print up in handbook
• Downloadable presenter pack
• Attendance to the full two-day program including keynote and concurrent presentations
• Welcome reception
• Conference exhibition
• Presenter audio recordings of Each Conference Presentation
• PowerPoint Slides of Each Conference Presentation
• Morning Tea, Lunch & Afternoon Tea for both days
• Access to the exclusive Conference App
• Hours towards CPD Points
• Certificate of Attendance
• Special accommodation rates at Canberra Rex Hotel
Conditions Of Entry
1. Submissions must be received by Friday 1 May 2020.
2. One entry per topic will be accepted. Max 5 entries per person on the following topics.
• Influence change for better designed urban communities
• Identify challenges and opportunities facing urbanisation and facilitate real solutions
• Inform, motivate and empower professionals to build better cities through innovative design
• Share practical strategies with an international network of colleagues and connections
3. No submissions will be accepted after the closing date.
4. Entries will be reviewed by the Program Advisory Committee.
5. Once the winner is chosen, the decision will be final.