CHOOSE YOUR REGISTRATION TYPE
Early Bird Closing Soon
Conference Inclusions & Terms & Conditions
- Pre-Conference Workshop (incl. Afternoon Tea) – 3 day access only
- Welcome Reception
- 2-Day Conference Program
- 9 Keynote Presentations
- Over 60 concurrent presentations
- Conference Exhibition
- PowerPoint Slides of Each Conference Presentation
- Gold Catering Package (morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea)
- Conference Handbook
- Presenter Podcast of Each Conference Presentation
- Conference App
- CPD Points
- Certificate of Attendance
- Special Accommodation Rates
- Exposure for your Company
- BONUS: Chance to win great prizes including a Conference Registration for the International Urban Design Conference 2020
View Terms & Conditions
- Early Bird Registration – Delegates must have registered and paid by Friday 13 September to be eligible for the early bird registration. Payment not received by COB 13 September 2019 will revert to the standard rate.
- Payments – Once registration is received a confirmation email and tax invoice will be issued. All accounts must be paid in full 30 days from the invoice date (unless applying for early bird rates) or 10 business days before the conference start date, whichever comes first. Early Bird registration fees are to be paid in full by 13 September 2019. The organisers reserve right, without notification, to cancel outstanding accounts anytime after 30 days from date of tax invoice being sent. All registrations received after 4 November 2019 must be paid in full by credit card only. If payment is not received prior to the conference, access will be granted only after full payment is made via credit card or cash onsite.
- Conditions – Please note that it is essential for all participants including invited speakers, delegates and presenters to register.
- Refunds and Cancellations – The conference committee understands that circumstances can change. At any point prior to the event you are welcome to contact us in writing to nominate a substitute delegate at no extra charge. A full refund less a $150 service fee will be issued for cancellations received on or before 2 October 2019. Registration cancellation received between 2 October and 16 October 2019, will receive a 50% refund on the registration fees. No refunds will be issued after 16 October 2019. Non-payment does not constitute cancellation.
- Accommodation – All accommodation bookings must be paid by Friday 11 October 2019. Any outstanding bookings will be cancelled after 11 October. No refunds will be issued for cancellations after 11 October. A $150 refund processing fee will apply to cancellations before 11 October.
- Travel Insurance – It is strongly recommended that delegates have travel insurance to cover medical and travel expenses. The Symposium does not endorse or have any arrangements with any companies.
- Disclaimer – The Conference organisers reserve the right to change activities, topics and presenters where necessary. “The organisers shall not be liable for any loss caused by the cancellation of the Conference where such cancellation is due to Force Majeure. The term “Force Majeure” means any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the organisers including but not limited to War, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), terrorism, aircraft hijacking, military operation, riot, civil war, rebellion, civil commotion or unrest, Acts or Regulations of government, refusal to grant visas, explosions, natural disasters, transport delays, transport difficulties and the insolvency of airline carriers. The organisers will use all reasonable efforts to conduct the Conference despite the intervention or occurrence of any such cause.”
- Privacy Statement – The Association for Sustainability in Business is committed to keeping your information private. Any information provided by you in relation to this Conference is collected by The Association for Sustainability in Business ABN: 153 615 641 02 and will be added to our database with the primary purpose of contacting you with regards to ongoing research, product development and providing you with information about future The Association for Sustainability in Business products and services. This information will be held in the strictest of confidence and in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and Privacy Amendment Act 2001.
- To update your details or request to be removed from out database, please email firstname.lastname@example.org